You are not logged in
Registration is closed.
Registration PoliciesBy registering for the WOAM 2023 meeting you are agreeing to the following policies:
Audio and visual recording
The conference will be recorded and live-streamed. The stream and the recordings will be accessible to virtual attendees of the conference through the virtual platform. Please, note that you as a conference participant may be visible or audible in these recordings.
Cancellation and refunds
We are aware that the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic may strongly affect the possibility of travelling abroad for many attendees. We are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible in-person, but we understand the situation may still develop and change before the conference. As a result, we would like to assure that:
- In case we are forced to organize the event in a 100% virtual format, all in-person registration/event tickets purchased will be either exchanged for an equivalent virtual ticket (and the price difference refunded).
- This means that, if an in-person Early bird Student ticket was originally bought, it may be exchanged for a virtual Early bird Student ticket, and the price difference will be refunded to the buyer.
- In case we are forced to cancel the event altogether, all tickets purchased will be refunded.
To cancel a conference registration or ticketed event, please send a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and note the following:
- Before November 1st, 2022: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be canceled with a 100% refund.
- Before November 15th, 2022: All purchased registrations and ticketed events may be canceled with a 25% cancellation charge .
- After November 15th, 2022: Registrations and ticketed events are non-refundable.