- To provide a professional association for academic political scientists whose membership is based on individual subscriptions.
- To represent and promote political science in Europe.
- To foster development in postgraduate training of political scientists in Europe.
- To promote undergraduate teaching of political scientists in Europe.
- To facilitate networking by political scientists worldwide.
- To host an annual general conference of political scientists, with the first held in June 2011 in Dublin (at the Guinness Storehouse Conference Centre), and subsequent conferences held in major cities across Europe, including Berlin, Barcelona, Edinburgh, Vienna and Milan.
- To publish a general journal of political science that will have a profile, impact, and structure on a par with top general political science journals in the United States.The first edition of the EPSA journal, Political Science Research and Methods, was launched in 2013.
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!