Welcome dear Speaker,
The Forum for Innovations lectures will be held in rooms 1, 2 and 3 in parallel sessions on all three days during the SEPAWA Congress.
SEPAWA has defined the following lecture guidelines:
- Each lecture slot has a maximum duration of 15 minutes (10 minutes of presentation, 2 minutes of discussion time and 3 minutes for changeover of lecturer). We must insist on a strict compliance to this time allowance! After the time has run out, the microphone will be switched off.
- Your lecture time can be found in the program, which was sent to you via e-mail. Please check title and speaker name for correctness. If there is something wrong please let us know until 25 August 2017.
- In order to guarantee a smooth flow at the event, we would ask you to make sure you submit your presentation slides/ppt data files in due time via this user portal.
- We need your documents for the proceedings (pdf-file) by 15 September 2017 at the latest.
- The final version of your presentation (ppt slides) needs to be uploaded not later than 30 September 2017.
- As already communicated, all ppt slides must be in English.
- All lectures are simultaneously translated (German/English and English/German).
Copyrights & Co.
After the congress, we would like to make your ppt files available for view to the participants of the congress (proceedings).
- For this purpose, we would need you to complete the enclosed Copyright Form and upload it onto your user account (Deadline: 31 August 2017).
- At a later stage, we would like to place your lecture at the disposal of all SEPAWA members in the official journal, the SOFW Journal. Please let us know if you are able to let us have a manuscript for the duration of the next few months.
Your SEPAWA Team