Present your scientific research and results at the SEPAWA® CONGRESS VIRTUAL 2021!
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We would like to invite you to submit your scientific lectures for the SEPAWA® CONGRESS VIRTUAL 2021.
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS is jointly organized by SEPAWA® e.V., the German Society of Scientific and Applied Cosmetics (DGK e.V.) and the Divison of Detergent Chemistry of the German Chemical Society (GDCh).
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS comprises the European Detergents Conference (EDC), the DGP Conference and the Cosmetic Science Conference (CSC). The CSC will be newly introduced by the DGK e.V. in 2021 as a successor of the former DGK Symposium. As an independent conference and European platform for advanced cosmetic science the CSC will provide latest science in the cosmetic field alongside the SEPAWA® CONGRESS.
The following topics have been selected:
- Fundamental Research (GDCh: EDC): "Polymers and Surfactants in Detergents and Cleaning Agents – Effects, Benefits, and Applications"
- Fragrance (SEPAWA®: DGP): "The Influence of the Corona Pandemic on Consumer Products and their Fragrances"
- Home Care (SEPAWA®): "Sustainable Innovations for Detergents and Cleaners”
- Sustainability(SEPAWA®: LUV): "Sustainability and Legal Requirements in a World of Change"
- Personal Care (DGK e.V.: CSC): "Mindful Cosmetics"
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions by 23 March 2021 at the latest.
After this date the selection process begins.
Your SEPAWA® Organising Team
To proceed please login to your account.
If you cannot remember your password, please use the password recovery function.