Present your scientific researches and results at the SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2022!
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS is jointly organized by SEPAWA® e.V., the German Society of Scientific and Applied Cosmetics (DGK e.V.) and the Division of Detergent Chemistry of the German Chemical Society (GDCh).
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS comprises the European Detergents Conference (EDC by GDCh), the DGP Conference and the Cosmetic Science Conference (CSC by DGK e.V.).
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We would like to thank all authors for submitting an abstract! All submitted abstracts were reviewed by the SEPAWA ® Programme Committee.
You were or will be informed by e-mail if your abstract was accepted for this year’s congress in Berlin.
If your abstract was accepted please observe the following guidelines.
Please complete your profile in the Abstract Management System and upload the following documents to the given deadlines:
- Poster and Lecture: Feedback if you accept your lecture and if you have improvements to your submitted abstract information on the congress website --> program (latest 17 July 2022). Give your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster and Lecture: Copyright (latest 28 August 2022)
- Lecture: CV (latest 28 August 2022)
- Lecture: Hotel booking form (latest 24 July 2022)
- Lecture: PPT file (19 September 2022).
Helpful hints for speakers and poster presenters (scientific): GO TO CONGRESS WEBSITE
We would like to thank all authors for presenting a lecture and/or poster at the SEPAWA ® CONGRESS 2022 in Berlin.
Your SEPAWA® Organising Team
For questions you can contact: email@example.com
To proceed please login to your account.
If you cannot remember your password, please use the password recovery function.