Account Creation and Login
If you have a user account
Present your scientific research results at the SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023!
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We would like to thank all authors for submitting an abstract! All submitted abstracts were reviewed by the SEPAWA® Program Committee.
You were or will be informed by e-mail if your abstract was accepted for this year’s congress in Berlin.
If your abstract was accepted please observe the following guidelines.
Please complete your profile in the Abstract Management System and upload the following documents to the given deadlines:
- Poster and Lecture: Feedback if you accept your lecture and if you have improvements to your submitted abstract information on the congress website --> program (latest 12 July 2023). Give your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poster and Lecture: Copyright (latest 29 August 2023)
- Lecture: CV (latest 29 August 2023)
- Lecture: Hotel booking form (latest 26 July 2023)
- Lecture: PPT file (19 September 2023).
We do not accept documents which were send by e-mail!
Helpful hints for speakers and poster presenters (scientific): GO TO CONGRESS WEBSITE
We would like to thank all authors for presenting a lecture and/or poster at the SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023 in Berlin.
Your SEPAWA® CONGRESS Team
For questions you can contact: email@example.com
About the SEPAWA® CONGRESS
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS is jointly organized by SEPAWA® e.V., the German Society of Scientific and Applied Cosmetics (DGK e.V.) and the Division of Detergent Chemistry of the German Chemical Society (GDCh).
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS comprises the European Detergents Conference (EDC by GDCh), the SEPAWA® e.V. Conference (with the cooperation of the SEPAWA® e.V. specialist groups DGP, CAT and LUV) and the Cosmetic Science Conference (CSC by DGK e.V.).