The meeting is to draw together the mechanical, physiological and imaging threads of optimal balloon angioplasty and lesion preparation to improve the outcomes of all PCI. With good lesion preparation all the options of stent, scaffold or DCB become available to the operator enabling them to best manage the complex comorbidities and needs of each individual patient.
There is no registration fee and there is a limited number of places available.3.
Designed for interventional consultants, registrars and allied cath lab professionals, topics covered will include:
• Intra-coronary imaging in stent failure
• IVUS and OCT case and pathology review with image atlas
• An emphasis on hands-on training with consoles and recorded cases (measurements, image interpretation and equipment set up)
• IVUS technology and lesion assessment
• OCT technology, artefact and image interpretation
• Step-by-step approach to intra-coronary imaging in planning and optimising stent deployment
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!