This year our PhD school aims at providing robust and deep knowledge of Cosmology in the context of General Relativity and its possible modifications, with particular attention to phenomenological consequences and observations. The School is based on four courses and two lectures focused on specific topics:
– Early Universe, Inflation and Primordial Gravitational Waves: Mairi Sakellariadou (King’s College)
– Observational perspectives for the Cosmic Microwave Background: Paolo de Bernardis (Sapienza Univ. di Roma)
– Neutrino Cosmology and Dark Matter: Massimiliano Lattanzi (INFN)
– Modified gravity cosmology: Emmanuel Saridakis (National Observatory of Athens)
– Machine learning in cosmology (focused talk): Nicoletta Krachmalnicoff (SISSA)
– Cosmic Microwave Background phenomenology (focused talk), Erminia Calabrese (University of Cardiff)
The aim of the workshop is to bring together active researchers in the above tightly related — but often disjointed — fields in order to discuss the latest results, confront state-of-the-art simulations/models and observations, as well as promote new collaborations and set the path to future observational and numerical campaigns.
Conference-Service.com offers, as part of its business activities, a directory of upcoming scientific and technical meetings. The calendar is published for the convenience of conference participants and we strive to support conference organisers who need to publish their upcoming events. Although great care is being taken to ensure the correctness of all entries, we cannot accept any liability that may arise from the presence, absence or incorrectness of any particular information on this website. Always check with the meeting organiser before making arrangements to participate in an event!