About the EMBO platform
- The hybrid / virtual platform consists of a single page app accessible from the conference management site allocated to the event.
- The agenda, on the left hand-side of the screen features a cover page, the program with embedded Zoom sessions or their recordings. Sponsors' logos can be added.
- The chat on the right hand-side lists all the participants, who can message each other and participate in discussions and Q&As.
- Once participants access the platform, they can freely move about, interact with other participants, view the agenda, access Zoom sessions and recording, without having to use passwords.
- The platform integrates tightly with the conference data (participants, agenda) and can be created on short notice.
- Participants are automatically registered to the platform.
- The agenda is based on the agenda created by the organisers.
Last updated: 08 September 2023