On this page
Full papers are files that are collected after the submission of the abstract, in a two-stage process. The upload button is not displayed on the submission form. It is displayed next to the button used to edit the submission.
You can activate, configure and manage the upload of full papers as follows:
Activate the feature
- To activate and configure the upload of full papers, go to Configuration / Submissions / Options for the submission process / Allow the upload of full papers.
Configure the uploads
- Once you activate the function, you can set size limits and file extensions constraints on the files.
Display the upload button on users' accounts
- You can control access to the upload button by setting dates of availability.
- Within the availability period, users get an upload button for their presentation on their submissions page.
- Note that it is only shown for accepted submissions. Others do not see a button.
- In order to check this, you can edit the submissions of a user with an accepted abstract and a rejected one at Participants / View edit user data.
Download all or some of the full papers
- To download all the full papers as a zipped file, go to Exports / Submissions / Download uploaded files / Download [full papers].
- You can download all or a subset of the full papers as a zip at Submissions & reviews> Accept or reject submissions / 2. Individual assignments... / For selected records: Download: [full papers].
- Prior to the download, you can use the filter, at the top of the page to select the full papers to include in the zip file. Clearing the filter will select all the full papers.