Create a user's submission
- Go to Participants / Accounts / View, edit user data.
- Use the filter at 1. Select the records to work on to locate the user/s.
- For example, you can input the name of the user in the box labelled "Part of surname or first name" and click on "Apply filter".
- The filtered record/s are now displayed at 2. Work on the selected records.
- Once you have located the participant in the list, click on the link labelled "Submissions". This leads to a page listing the participant's submissions.
- On that page, you can submit an abstract, edit or withdraw an existing submission and upload a paper.
- The submissions and related functions remain accessible to administrators even if they are not accessible on participants' accounts.
Last updated: 13 March 2023