Upload user accounts
Locate the upload function
- Go to Participants > Accounts / Create multiple accounts.
- This page contains all functions necessary for the upload, as well as
Download the Excel template
- It contains headings for all the fields relating to user profiles.
Input the profiles in the spreadsheet
- Each profile should occupy a row.
- Mandatory fields are marked in red.
- The column labelled
Functions allows you to set the users' functions (e.g. system administrator, reviewer, session chair).
- Save the data. The resulting file should have an
Upload the file
- Use the upload button to upload the Excel file to the database.
- On upload, the programme will check the data.
- If errors are detected, the file will not be processed.
- An error message and a detailed list of errors will be displayed.
Review the data and commit to the database
- If the data are parsed correctly, you will be able to review them before committing them to the database.
- You will also be able to decide whether or not to send a password to the newly created users.
- Once the upload is completed, its status is displayed, showing the range of user IDs created, the date of creation and whether emails were sent out.
Last updated: 08 September 2023